The Omega J8004 is one of the best commercial juicers for producing healthy juices with maximum nutrients and vitamins. Being a masticating juicer, it follows a slow juicing process and therefore creates minimum frothing. Due to this, oxidation is considerably delayed and the shelf life increased. There is also no heating due to which the enzymes are saved from getting destroyed and the natural flavors of the juice are maintained. Apart from its functionality, the juicer also comes in a beautifully attractive design and has a good build. Give below are some of its core features.
- It is a masticating juicer and therefore juices the produces in a more natural way without cutting through the fibers or destroying the enzyme content. It is also far more efficient when compared to the centrifugal juicers
- The Omega j8004 is a patented system. It has been designed to take care of multiple other functions aside from juicing. With the right attachments, it can be used for preparing nut butter, baby food, pasta, soy milk and for grinding herbs, spices and coffee
- The Omega J8004 juices at a low speed of only 80 RPM. This speed is low enough to generate any heat or frothing. The final juice obtained has a better taste and higher nutrition content. It also has a longer shelf life.
- The juicer has a high powered motor. It is equipped with a gear reduction equals the power of a 2 HP motor
- It has a heavy duty auger which is around 8 times stronger than plastic
- The juicer has a two step working process. It first crushes the produce and then squeezes it so as to derive the maximum amount of juice. The pulp that is ejected out is almost dry. This naturally makes it the best commercial juicer.
- Being a professional juicer, it can also be used with leafy green vegetables like kale and lemon grass. The juicer does a perfect job of pressing the maximum amount of juice from these green vegetables
What makes the Omega J8004 a great Commercial Juicer
- This commercial juicer can be used with almost any produce. It can crush soft as well as hard fruits and vegetables with extreme efficiency. It can even be used to grind nuts. However, they may have to be soaked overnight before being fed into the machine.
- The longer shelf life of the juice allows you to prepare the juice in bulk and store it for later. This will allow you to maintain your diet and nutrition in a better manner
- The juicer offers a maximum juice yield. When compared to other juicers, the yield for Omega J8004 is much higher for the same produces that go for juicing. This ensures that you will be able to cover up on the initial cost of the juicer in a very short time.
- The Omega J8004 is a professional juicer. However, apart from that, it also serves as various other food processing gadgets. You just have to make sure that you are using it with the right attachments. This even earns the nickname “Nutrition Center” for the juicer.
- The juicer works very quietly. The processing noise is low enough so as not to wake a sleeping baby. You can also conveniently hold conversations while the machine is being run. You can use the juicer in one room and the person in the other room will not even know about it
- The commercial juicer comes with a warranty period of 15 years and is therefore quite safe an investment
- The juicer yields maximum juice out of every produce. The ejected pulp is almost dry
- It works by first crushing and then juicing the produce. This makes sure that the vitamins and enzymes remain intact in the juice
- There is minimum frothing due to which the oxidation is delayed. This elongates the shelf life of the juice produced
- The juicer produces minimum noise
- With the correct attachments, it can also be used for a number of other things like grinding, mincing, and chopping
- The juicer is not as powerful as the J8006
- The juicer has a plastic which somewhat reduces the durability of the gadget
- The chute is quite small due to which it is mandatory to cut the fruits and vegetables into smaller pieces before being fed into the device
The Omega J8004, being a slow masticating juicer yields juice with the highest nutrition content. It does not destroy the enzymes or the fibers. It does not even alter the flavor of the juice produced. Apart from that the juicer has a great aesthetic appeal and is very user-friendly. It also has a long warranty period and is, therefore, every bit worth the investment.